The Nirvana 18L is a compact freeriding backpack with extensive features and a stable fit. The recycled polyester main material is complemented by fashionable design details. A cool design and environmentally friendly production – what more could a nature-loving freerider want?
The main compartment can be fully opened to allow quick access at all times. The Nirvana 18L is compatible with hydration systems and has secure attachments for a snowboard, ice axe and trekking poles.
- Grand Teton National Park inspired topo map design
- Recycled main material
- Full rear zipper access to the main compartment
- Front pocket for avalanche safety equipment
- Soft-lined goggle compartment
- Diagonal ski carrier
- Snowboard attachment
- Attachments for ice tool and walking sticks
- Hydration system-compatible
- SOS label with emergency instructions
- High-density, 2-layer EVA back padding; hip belt and shoulder straps with stretch fabric cover
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.