The Rolling Stones and TGR have teamed up for a limited edition collection of apparel and goggles.
One of the greatest rock and roll bands of all time, The Rolling Stones have long been part of our on-mountain playlist. Whether it’s on skis or behind the camera, our list of favorite Rolling Stones tracks is longer than Vail lift lines on a powder day.
"I have been listening to the rolling stones since I was a kid. Their hard charging commitment to rock and roll throughout their lengthy career is mind bending to me. I mean, they just released a new rock and roll album at 80 years old. They are unstoppable and just keep going. I have always loved the meme, we have to protect the planet, not for our kids, but for Keith and Willie."
Zeiss Powered Technology
World Leader in Optics
Featuring lenses from Carl ZEISS, a world leader in optics. ZEISS Sonar technology allows you to see more detail and definition, even when Mother Nature has other ideas. Backed by over 170 years of optical DNA, you won't find a higher performing lens. The cylindrical construction maximizes your field of view and keeps your vision crisp. The frames feature a frameless look with an innovative interchangeable magnetic technology that allows quick, seamless lens changes on the lift or trail. Triple-layer foam provides maximum comfort. Tested & trusted in the most extreme conditions by TGR's Athlete Team & Crew.
- Cylindrical lenses are the most optically correct with minimal distortion & widest field of view.
- Frames feature magnetic interchangeable lens technology for easy lens swapping when conditions change, without taking goggles off face
- ZEISS Lens Technology:
- Sonar All Condition Sun Lenses
- Sonar Low Light Lenses
- Ri-Pel™ hydrophobic & oleophobic technology makes cleaning easier. The water repellent and anti-smudge coating keeps your vision clear
- Triple-layer face foam conforms to your face for maximum comfort
- No-slip silicon adjustable strap
- Face size: Medium/Large
- TGR Evo case, goggle bag and wipes included
- Goggles designed to fit comfortably over prescription eyewear