Stoke The Fire Giveaway Terms & Conditions
Teton Gravity will use the information you provide on this form to be in touch with you and to provide updates and marketing. Please let us know all the ways you would like to hear from us.
1. No Purchase Necessary To Enter Or Win. To Enter: complete the digital entry form. The sweepstakes is open between September 1, 2021 and sometime around December 22, 2021 (date subject to change based upon tour length). Limit one entry per person.
2. Drawings: winners will be selected in random drawings conducted from among all eligible entries received, by TGR, whose decisions in all matters relating to this sweepstakes are final. Potential winners will be notified by email, and will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and publicity release that must be returned and received within 14 days of the date mailed to the potential winner or an alternate winner will be selected. Odds of winning are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received.
3. Prizes are: One (1) trip for two to Jackson Hole, WY, One (1) YETI prize pack, One (1) Sierra Nevada prize pack. One (1) pair of Atomic skis + Shift bindings), One (1) OnX subscription for you and up to 10 friends. Prizes may not be transferred or redeemed for cash. No substitution for prizes. Each winner is solely responsible for all applicable Federal, State, and local taxes on the value of his/her prize. Trips are based on available space (some restrictions apply).
4. Eligibility: the sweepstakes is open to all entrants over the age of 17, with the exception of the Sierra Nevada prize, where entrants must be over the age of 21 and a legal US resident. Void where prohibited by law or regulation. Not open to employees and their families of Teton Gravity Research, LLC, their subsidiaries, affiliates, participating retailers, prize suppliers, advertising and production agencies. All Federal, State, and local laws and regulations apply.
5. Limitation of Liability: sponsor and judging organization are not responsible for typographical errors in any sweepstakes related materials; for technical, hardware, software, or telephone failures of any kind; or for lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions that may limit or interfere with a participant’s ability to take part in the sweepstakes. Entrants agree that the Sponsor, its promotional partners, related companies, agencies, respective employees or officers shall not be liable for losses, injury, death, damages or costs of any kind resulting from participation in this sweepstakes or acceptance of or use or misuse of a prize or parts thereof. By entering, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules.