Introducing the Grateful Dead x TGR Optics Dancing Skeletons frames. A psychedelic rainbow of skeletons partake in a lively waltz around the straps. Very limited quantities available.
Our Retro inspired Spherical frames feature a classic look and innovative MI3 magnetic interchangeable frame technology. Each TGR Optics x Grateful Dead frame features magnetic interchangeable MI3 technology that allows quick, seamless lens changes on the lift or trail. Change between Sun & Low Light lenses in seconds. Tri-layer foam offers maximum comfort. Spherical frames offer retro style, better glare defense, increased ventilation, and the most optically correct with minimal distortion.
TGR features Zeiss Sonar Technology on all low light lenses. Tested by TGR's athletes and crew, TGR Optics have been tested in the most extreme conditions by the best athletes in the world.
- Spherical lenses are the most optically correct with minimal distortion.
- Frames feature MI3 magnetic interchangeable lens technology for easy lens swapping when conditions change.
- Lenses are easily, quickly changed without taking goggles off face
- Lens Technology - Pair of Zeiss Sonar lenses -
- Zeiss Grey All Conditions Sun Lenses
- Zeiss Sonar Low Light Lenses
- Face size: Medium/Large
- Triple-layer face foam conforms to your face for maximum comfort.
- Strap: No slip silicon
- Zeiss Anti-Fog Technology
- TGR Evo case and goggle bags and wipes included
- Goggles designed to fit comfortably over prescription eyewear
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.