Goggles designed to take you Further. A toric frame with a classic look and innovative MI3 frame technology. A blend of spherical and cylindrical goggles, you get the best of both worlds at the same time. Toric lens matches curvature of eye to eliminate optical distortion.
TGR features Zeiss Sonar Technology on all lenses.
Two strap options:
Classic TGR logo - classic black with the TGR logo in white.
Artist Edition - Joseph Toney 2.0 - a new design by one of our favorite artists renowned for his beautiful, mountain line work inspired by the Tetons
Tested by TGR's athletes and crew, TGR Optics have been tested in the most extreme conditions by the best athletes in the world.
- Toric lens matches curvature of eye to eliminate optical distortion
- Frames feature MI3 magnetic interchangeable lens technology for easy lens swapping when conditions change.
- Lenses are easily, quickly changed without taking goggles off face
- Lens Technology - Pair of Zeiss Sonar lenses -
- Mirrored All Conditions Lenses
- Non-Mirrored Low Light Lenses
- Face size: Medium/Large
- Triple-layer face foam conforms to your face for maximum comfort.
- Strap: No slip silicon
- Zeiss Anti-Fog Technology
- TGR Evo case and goggle bags and wipes included
- Goggles designed to fit comfortably over prescription eyewear